Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd $500 Holiday Prize Competition Terms and Conditions
- Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd $500 Holiday Prize Competition prize will be drawn on 30th April 2018 via random draw and the winner will be notified by Email / Phone / Facebook messenger and their name posted on the Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd Facebook Page. The winner will also be asked to provide a video testimonial receiving their prize for use on the Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd website and / or Facebook
- Employees of Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd are not eligible to win the competition
- Entrants must be Australian residents or citizens and over 18 years of age
- Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process including if an automated entry or voting mechanism is used.
- In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed within 2 weeks of the winner’s name being posted on the Facebook page, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the unclaimed prize to the next best Eligible Entrant determined by the Promoter in its sole
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law) , the Promoter, their related entities and their officers, employees and agents, exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prizes; and/or (g) participation in the Promotion.
- If the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, considers an entry is in violation of any laws, the Promoter may report the entrant to the appropriate law enforcement authority and the entrant will have no claim against the Promoter, including for any loss or damage it may suffer as a
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter in advertising the Promoter’s products and All Eligible Entrants assign all copyright in their entries to the Promoter and expressly waive all of their moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (C’th) in favour of the Promoter and all Eligible Entrants agree to do all things reasonably necessary to give effect to this term. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and marketing activities. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. Promoter reserves the right to contact entrants via phone and/or email about the promotion and products and services offered by the company
- Where the prize is awarded in the form of a gift card, voucher or letter (“Voucher”), the Promoter will not be liable for any Voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any Redemption of the Voucher is subject to the terms and conditions specified on the Voucher.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and that you are providing information to Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd and not to Facebook. You release Facebook of any
- Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this application, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. We may periodically contact you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the information which you have provided. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will never rent or sell your information. It will only be used by Investment Properties OZ Pty Ltd and it’s associated companies. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect