Residential $472,500 to $583,000 - New Apartment Unit
FIRST HOME BUYERS
10 Year Rental Gurantee
Under 15 minutes walk to hundreds of restaurants and bars, movie theatres, countless shops and boutiques, not to mention other landmark locations such as Emporium, James Street Markets and Chinatown.
The Central Village vision
Central Village is another exciting milestone in the iconic inner city suburb of Fortitude Valley. The $450 million development is an ideal location for an exciting inner city village delivering a mix of architecture, heritage and green space.
• Set on 12,854 sqm on the corner of Brunswick and Water Streets, Fortitude Valley.
• More than 50% of the site is devoted to green community space.
• 5 residential towers over 5 years plus retail and commercial.
• Central Village will incorporate three of the existing heritage buildings into its design, to ensure that this important connection to the past is not lost. These three buildings will be retained, enhanced and utilised as common use facilities for all residents.
• Just 2km from the Brisbane CBD.
• Within walking distance of the outstanding shopping facilities and nightlife of Fortitude Valley.
• A short stroll from the cultural icon that is Brisbane’s Chinatown.
• At the intersection of a unique mix of urban developments – Spring Hill to the west, the urban regeneration of Bowen Hills to the northeast, and Fortitude Valley itself.
• It also sits adjacent to Australia’s largest brown-field development, the $2.9 billion makeover of the Royal National Association Showgrounds. At the Showgrounds, the facilities that have until now been used only occasionally throughout the year are being upgraded. The facelift will result in the 22-hectare site converting to a year-roundlifestyle and cultural hub for everyone to enjoy.
Central Village Stage 3 – Canterbury Towers
Canterbury Towers is the third stage of the $450 million mixed used development, Central Village Fortitude Valley.
• 19-level tower featuring 195 apartments
• 61 sqm of ground level retail
• 55 x 1-bed apartments
• 30 x 1-bed + multi-purpose room apartments
• 40 x 2-bed, 1-bath apartments
• 68 x 2-bed, 2-bath apartments
• 2 x 3-bed apartments
• 153 resident parking spaces
Like all Metro projects, Central Village will offer resort-style amenities. You will enjoy:
• Multi-million dollar man-made beach and pool
• Drill hall, gymnasium and lounge
• Fast internet connections plus high tech security
• Upper level apartments will also offer views over RNA Showgrounds and beyond
• The interiors of all apartments are immaculately presented with exquisite fitouts and European style appliances (or equivalent).
Central Village will incorporate three of the existing heritage buildings into its design to ensure that this important connection to the past is not lost. These three buildings will be retained, enhanced and utilized as common use facilities for all residents.