Residential $399,500 $433,500 - New Apartment Unit
FIRST HOME BUYERS
10 Year Rental Gurantee
Move in now or rent out!!! Top Investment
- Low Body Corporate at only $48 per week
- High Rental Returns of $420-$440 per week (over 5% yield)
- Centrally located (we are the geographical centre of the GC)
- Internal property management available at 6.5% + GST
- Secure parking facilities – 1 and 2 car spaces are available
- Currently 60% owner occupied.
- Pet Friendly up to 10kg
Gorgeous mountain view contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a prime Gold Coast growth suburb. Sweeping views across vast Gold Coast Hinterland off all three balconies. Premium quality features throughout include, waterfall stone bench top, glass splash back, timber laminate floors, timber finish walk-in robe and contemporary bathrooms. This peaceful oasis is just minutes to fine dining and world class shopping.
– Featuring gourmet stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Study nook off main entrance
– The master suite incorporates a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Generous size laundry extended off kitchen offering extra storage
– Retreat to the tropical pool and outdoor BBQ dining facilities
– Low body corp only $56 per week approx and pet friendly complex
– Positioned within minutes to schools, sporting stadiums, transport
– Situated close to Hospital, Bond University and Robina Town Centre
– Private, quiet and secure location only seconds to the M1 Motorway
– Short 15 minute drive to the spectacular beaches and nightlife
Administration fee $529pq
Sinking fund $202pq
Display open in Stage 1 for inspection by appointment;
Stages 1-4 are SOLD OUT and stage 5 has only 7 available, completed approximately March 2018
Explore over 3 hectares of private parkland in your backyard. Welcome to Sage, an unrivalled offering in contemporary apartment living. Built around manicured green landscapes and neighbour to the future Green Heart Urban Parkland system, you’ll enjoy a beautiful setting.
Located at the geographical center of the Gold Coast, you will enjoy easy access to everything Gold Coast has to offer.
With public transport within 400 metres and a kilometre to the Pacific Highway, you’ll be 20 minutes to the Gold Coast International Airport and just an hour to Brisbane.
Sage is also ideally located 5 minutes from the new Bond University Institute of Health and Sport, Robina Train Station and several private and public schools. Plus you’ll be within easy reach of the state of the art Skilled Park Stadium, venue of the National Rugby League competition