Residential $430,000 - New House & Land Package
FIRST HOME BUYERS
10 Year Rental Gurantee
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all.
Just 15 minutes’ drive from the M1 motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award-winning Mount Tamborine wineries
and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Your chance to live among nature in your own peaceful hideaway awaits at Sandstone Ridge, an intimate residential address in Yarrabilba that is unlike any other.
Located in the north-east pocket of Yarrabilba, Sandstone Ridge is bordered by landscaped parklands and kilometres of rugged bushland. With room to move and space to breathe, every
consideration has been made to inspire a better way of life by preserving the natural environment and celebrating the outdoors. Sensitive in its design, Sandstone Ridge respects the existing landscape. Explore the precinct’s unique sandstone outcrops and natural vistas that offer unspoilt views of Plunkett Conservation Park. At Sandstone Ridge, turn your back on city life and
turn towards nature, without having to compromise on the conveniences of community living. You’re only a stone’s throw from nearby shops, amenities, sporting fields and schools — so take it easy and take it all in. It’s only natural that you should feel at home at Sandstone Ridge.
Size & population
- 2,029 hectares
- Home to over 45,000 people upon completion (approx 2041)
- Over 17,000 residential dwellings
- Approximately 5,300 residents as at July 2017
- Harmony Early Learning Childhood Development Centre now open
- Second childcare centre due to open 2018
- St Clare’s primary school now open (P – 4) expanding to Years 5 and 6 over the next two years
- First state primary school under construction and on track to open in 2018
- A total of 11 primary and secondary schools planned
- Multiple convenience stores throughout the community
- Caltex service station and Star Mart now open
- IGA-anchored convenience centre now open
- Yarrabilba Village medical and convenience centre now open
- Coles supermarket under construction to open November 2017
- McDonald’s restaurant to open in 2017
- A future central 40,000-50,000 sqm town centre with specialty stores, cafes and restaurants
- Tavern coming
- Yarrabilba Village with doctors’ surgery, dentist, skin clinic and beauty services now open
- Yarrabilba family medical centre (including large pharmacy) to open in 2017
- Upcoming commercial development includes showrooms, day surgery, self storage facility and a range of other commercial offerings
- Bridgestone Tyre & Auto Service now open
- Vet Hospital now open
- 100-hectare mixed industry and business precinct aimed at showrooms, offices and a range of industry uses.
- The Exchange – connecting local people with local jobs
- Targeting approximately 13,000 full time jobs over the lifetime of the project
- Over 12% of all on-site jobs are expected to operate as work-from-home businesses
Call us Today For More Details 1300 617 277